Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stephanie's Game Recap

I asked Stephanie to write up tonight's game recap. This is what she provided me. None of this was actually meant to be posted, but she has not given me anything other than this. So this is what you're getting.

"Tonight's game was truly one of high quality. The Wings came to win, and they played like it, too: they capitalized on every opportunity, played seamlessly, and were at the top of their game throughout every period."





"I CAN'T. I HAVE NOTHING. THERE IS NOTHING TO BE SAID. TONIGHT'S GAME CAN BE SUMMARIZED IN ONE WORD: CRAP. THAT'S ALL OF THE ELOQUENCE THAT I CAN POSSIBLY MUSTER. ATLANTA PLAYED LIKE THEY WANTED TO WIN, AND THE WINGS DIDN'T. IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT. THE WINGS WERE FLAT. THERE WAS NOTHING. NOTHING.

Caps totally necessary."

1 comment: