Friday, September 3, 2010

A Comeback For the Ages

So, I've missed quite a lot of the goings on with the Red Wings since things have taken a turn for the... something. Better, worse, whatever it is. My last post was when Ilya Kovalchuk signed the first of what appears to be 17 (and counting) contract proposals. Helm was unsigned, Abdelkader was unsigned, and the Pro/No-dano debate was still well under way.

Now, instead of trying to write a mega-post to try to play catch up with all the news, which would take an enormous amount of time reading, researching and writing, I've decided to just let everything that has happened be and focus on the future and what I can cover in a timely manner.

As of right now, I'm not aware of any major happenings occurring with the team, so I'm going to do what all the good writers out there do when there's a lull in the action. I'm going to make my own news. And in keeping with that methodology, I'd like to take this time now to make a major announcement.

Today, September 3rd, 2010, I hereby announce my 100% guaranteed attendance at H2H2.

Make of that what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment